Complete Disinfection with SteraMist
A powerful technology in fighting the spread of bacteria and viruses. SteraMist powered by Binary Ionization Technology (BIT) offers routine disinfection for a wide variety of residential & commercial settings. Great for frequent use, SteraMist BIT does not contaminate the environment with any toxic by-products making it ideal for disinfection in hospitals, educational facilities, municipalities, athletic clubs, senior living facilities, childcare centers, multi-unit buildings, and more.
Integrating TOMI Service Network (TSN) disinfection services into current cleaning and disinfection steps offers an opportunity to promote extra cleanliness and disinfection in an establishment. Utilizing TSN to deploy BIT technology may be what is needed to make a facility the trusted choice for clients and staff. Learn more about TSN's SteraMist Advantage Program and start promoting your establishment's innovative disinfection today.
Benefits of the SteraMist™ Surface Unit
• Reaches surfaces and areas that regular disinfectants cannot reach.
• Economical, (non-corrosive), and easy to apply.
• Simply spray surfaces for 5 seconds per square foot for disinfection.
• Handheld application method gives users the freedom to easily manipulate and treat all sides of desired objects.
• Kills bacteria and inactivates viruses that may reduce risk of exposure from pathogens on treated surfaces
• Leaves environment with only oxygen and water (humidity).
• Aerosolized microns spread like a gas.
• Goes above, beyond, under and around disinfecting sprays and wipes.